Update your previous version with current version, because it is a huge updates in my app. Clik here to get to my app in Windows Store. the current version has a following updates:
- [NEW] : New Speech Control !!!. Play, Pause, Stop and Speed button now moved to new Speech Control and it’s accessible from other page.
- [NEW] : New SliderBar control !!!. Now added SliderBar Speech controller, you can move around where ever you want. PS. if any error shows up, such as play button don’t work, try to change the speaker or the text and try again. otherwise contact me in Feedback page:).
- [NEW] : Added switch button on Translate, so you can switch between the source and target language.
- [NEW] : Added preview when you translated text, but you also can turn in off.
- [NEW] : Added Sort-By button in Library page, so you can sort your library.
- [NEW] : Added multi-select, so you can select your library to delete at once.
- [NEW] : Added drag and drop. so you can drag your file into speech box, instantly.
- [ADDED] : Added icon to mp3 and txt file.
- [FIXED] : Fixed where Windows’ player control cannot resume your current speech, instead it will start over.
- [NOTICE] : Please notice that when you save mp3, the speed of mp3 will normal. I am still looking reference since in UWP it is hard to find.
- [UPDATED] : Moved “How to download speech” page to online and it reduce the size of app about 1 mb.
- [IMPROVED PERFORMANCE] : Improved translate performance.
- [IMPROVED PERFORMANCE] : Application is now ported to a new model and to be ready if Fluent Design (Windows 10 Fall Creator Update) released.
- [IMPROVED] : Fixed where display is turn off when playing speech.
Thanks, update your app soon!.